This is a terrific opportunity for an organized individual who enjoys variety in their daily work assignments. We are looking for an individual who will perform the scheduling duties for service technicians. This individual must be able to multi-task and have excellent organizational and communication skills. We are looking for someone with 1-2 years of experience in an administrative /coordinator /scheduling / customer service position. Training will be provided for this position. Requirements include: a HS diploma, computer proficiency and working knowledge of Google & Microsoft Suites. The schedule for this position is Monday–Friday 7:30 am to 4:30 pm (flexible) with an hour unpaid lunch. Please submit resume and cover letter with wage requirements to be considered.
Service Coordinator responsibilities are:
- Regular & consistent attendance
- Effectively communicating with internal & external customers via phone & email to fulfill their scheduling needs
- Scheduling calibration and repair jobs based on customer needs
- Maintaining service technician schedules including the needed equipment for the job
- Creating service tickets and other necessary paperwork for jobs
- Creating certifications for customer and save to company database
- Creating trend reports for management
- Completing the final billing paperwork
- Tracking new machine orders and schedule accordingly
- Ordering repair parts and ensure timely delivery for the scheduled repair Physical Demands:
The candidate must meet physical demands to perform essential functions of the job: sit and/or stand for 30 plus minutes, lift items to a height of three to four feet and or move items up to 30 pounds (with assistance).
Productivity Quality, Inc. is the Upper Midwest distributor for many of the best-known names in Metrology – Brown & Sharpe, Optical Gaging Products, Renishaw, Heidenhain, Mahr, and Mitutoyo. The products sold range from CMMs and Video Measurement Systems to hand measurement tools and hard gaging. In addition, Productivity Quality, Inc. offers calibration, inspection, training, and consulting services for measurement systems, gaging and machine tools. Our subsidiary, Advanced Inspection Services, LLC (AIS), is the leading contract dimensional inspection service in the area with customers nationwide.
PQI and AIS are both ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited. Productivity Quality, Inc. provides opportunities at all levels. We offer a competitive salary with a full benefits package including 401k and profit-sharing program. PQI has an extremely high employee retention rate. It is a great place to work, to build a future in your new career and employs an incredible team of people to work with.
Please apply – TODAY – by sending your resume and cover letter with salary requirements to the Productivity Quality, Inc. Human Resources Department at HR@PQI.net
Please… No Recruiters, Telephone Inquiries or Employment Agencies… Thank You!
The safety of our employees and the needs of our customers are paramount as we strive to support our business community from a safe and healthy operating environment. We follow the CDC guidance regarding COVID-19.
COVID-19 Vaccine strongly recommended