Productivity Quality Inc is the leading provider of advanced metrology (measurement) systems in the Upper Midwest. We are seeking a Training Manager. If you have technical manufacturing experience or an educational teaching background in the math, science, or technology fields we would like to hear from you.
Training Manager responsibilities and duties are:
- Maintain and enhance current range of course offerings: https://www.gagesite.com/training
- Work with sales management on training offerings and costs.
- Effectively communicating with internal & external customers via phone & email to fulfill their scheduling needs
Present structured training courses and customer support for our key products, Including:
1. PC DMIS CMM software
2. QVI & OGP Vision systems
3. ProLink Data Collection software
4. Mitutoyo Surface Finish & Form systems
In addition to structured training courses, custom support sessions for these products are key in the field and our office.
- 2- or 4-Year degree in a manufacturing or training field or equivalent work experience
- Proven experience as a training manager
- Work experience in manufacturing, particularly quality control
- Ability and interest in teaching / training to a small to mid-sized group
- The ability to master multiple technical software to an expert level
- A motivated practice leader guiding internal training instructors
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Strong writing and record keeping ability for reports and training manuals
- Good computer and database skills
The candidate must meet physical demands to perform essential functions of the job: sit and/or stand for 30 plus minutes, lift items to a height of three to four feet and or move items up to 30 pounds (with assistance).
Productivity Quality, Inc. (PQI) is the Upper Midwest distributor for many of the best-known names in Metrology – Brown & Sharpe, Optical Gaging Products, Renishaw, Heidenhain, Mahr Federal, and Mitutoyo. The products sold range from CMMs and Video Measurement Systems to hand measurement tools and hard gaging. In addition, Productivity Quality, Inc. offers calibration, inspection, training and consulting services for measurement systems, gaging and machine tools. Our subsidiary, Advanced Inspection Services, LLC – (AIS), is the leading contract dimensional inspection service in the area with customers nationwide.
PQI and AIS are both ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited. Productivity Quality, Inc. provides opportunities at all levels. We offer a competitive salary with a full benefits package including 401k and profit-sharing program. PQI has an extremely high employee retention rate. It is a great place to work, to build a future in your new career and employs an incredible team of people to work with.
Please reply – TODAY – by sending your resume and salary requirements to the Productivity Quality Inc. Human Resources Department at HR@PQI.net.
Please… No Recruiters, Telephone Inquiries or Employment Agencies… Thank You!